Tumblelog by Soup.io
Newer posts are loading.
You are at the newest post.
Click here to check if anything new just came in.
guibadhoughtheft

Thread Milling Cutters

1 active listings
SECO R396.19-00.67.3S-4003-2AM THREAD MILLING INSERT CUTTER SHANK TOOLHOLDER
$51.75
Buy It Now
or Best Offer

Free shipping

SECO R396.19-00.67.3S-4003-2AM THREAD MILLING INSERT CUTTER SHANK TOOLHOLDER

14h 7m left

View all 1 items...

Directory
My Pinion to Racks Addendum to Dedendum Part four

My Pinion to Racks Addendum to Dedendum Part four
My Pinion to Racks! Addendum & Dedendum; is about a replacement and repair combination project on a main spindle gear for a small lathe. We are making one an... From: Keith Fenner Views: 24139 669 ratings Time: 50:56 More in Education

Видео обработки отверстия, фаски и резьбы одним инструментов

Видео обработки отверстия, фаски и резьбы одним инструментов
Компания ООО «ДОМИНИК» г. Челябинск Сайт www.dominik-chel.ru Контакты zhurbenko-dmk@mail.ru markov_dmk@mail.ru Монолитная высокопроизводительная резьбофреза ... From: ДОМИНИК ТВ Views: 318 2 ratings Time: 04:35 More in Science & Technology

Unternehmensvorstellung BASS

Unternehmensvorstellung BASS
Wir sind Spezialist bei Werkzeugen für die Bearbeitung von Innengewinden. Unsere Kunden aus Bereichen wie z. B. Automotive, Luftfahrt oder Maschinenbau vertr... From: basstoolsdotcom Views: 1182 0 ratings Time: 01:21 More in Science & Technology

Machine Tools and Accessories by Strategic Tooling Solutions, Bengaluru

Machine Tools and Accessories by Strategic Tooling Solutions, Bengaluru
http://www.strategictoolings.com/] Welcome to Strategic Tooling Solutions. Exporter & Distributor of Spindle Tooling, Machine Tools & Accessories. We are an... From: IndiaMARTSuppliers Views: 42 0 ratings Time: 01:10 More in People & Blogs

Industrial Drills by Alvis Industries New Delhi

Industrial Drills by Alvis Industries New Delhi
http://www.alviscuttingtools.com/]Welcome to Alvis industriesmanufacturer & Supplier of Precision & Heavy Duty Cutting toolswe are an ISO 9001:2000 certifie... From: IndiaMARTSuppliers Views: 97 0 ratings Time: 01:07 More in People & Blogs

Thread Whirl Cutters for Micro and Small Sized Threads

Thread Whirl Cutters for Micro and Small Sized Threads Thread Whirl SC20 Series The actual tendency is the miniaturization and reduction in every domain with high added value, in the medical, aerospace, watch, glasses, dentist, automotive, energy transmission, telecommunication, electronics and othe ...

Portable CNC Plasma Cutter, proof of concept

Andy Lynch Rajiv Panday Stephen Carter ME 5642 - Mechatronics New York University - Polytechnic School of Engineering Abstract A conceptual proof of concept experiment was designed to improve the portability and decrease the cost of the industrial CNC Plasma Cutter. Methods included triangulating th ...

Get a Williams 32001 1/2-Inch Drive Ratchet, 9-7/8-Inch

Cheap Get a Williams 32001 1/2-Inch Drive Ratchet, 9-7/8-Inch >The Snap-On JH Williams 32001 1/2-Inch drive quick release ratchet has an overall length of 9 7/8-Inches and a 40 tooth quick release gear. It features a unique finger fit handle to provide a comfortable, non slip grip and extra tur ...

Boring head adapter

I have used boring bars on the tool post off my lathe numerous times. Due to the abuse of a rookie learning to machine the cross feed on the saddle is a bit sloppy and it’s hard for me to bore accurately. Well I looked over a few boring heads with Morse #2 adapters and I didn’t want to shell out the ...

ME2252-MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY II Two Marks Questions With Answers 2014

Anna University, Chennai ME2252-MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY II UNIT -1 THEORY OF METAL CUTTING TWO MARKS QUESTIONS: 1. What is rake angle? What is the effect of nose radius in tools? The angle between the tool face and the line parallel to the base of the tool is known as side rake angle. It is used to ...

External Thread Milling Demonstration - Tormach CNC

Tormach PCNC 1100: http://goo.gl/FqZO4 This video shows several CNC thread milling operations using a Tormach PCNC 1100. External Thread Milling is demonstra...

Thread Whirl Cutters for Micro and Small Sized Threads

The actual tendency is the miniaturization and reduction in every domain with high added value, in the medical, aerospace, watch, glasses, dentist, automotive, energy transmission, telecommunication, electronics and other industries. The trend is “ smaller, lighter and more reliable “.

Since making threads in the micro structure has been largely improved....

Source: SCTools

Latest News

• How Miniature Models Help Skidmore, Owings & Merrill Build Better Skyscrapers

02/27/15 ,via Curbed Chicago

A former industrial designer for Peugeot who started at SOM seven years ago, Udakov works by himself in a fifth-floor studio space that resembles a shop class, only with cooler equipment, including a CNC milling machine, laser cutter, 3-D printer and

• REGO-FIX advanced toolholding

02/21/15 ,via Today's Energy Solutions

With reCool, live tools featuring external threads (ISO 15488/DIN 6499) can machine faster and last longer. The system also works in conjunction with REGO-FIX collets, sealing and coolant flush disks, milling cutters and drills with diameters from 0

• The 'in' metal for manufacturers

03/02/15 ,via Canadian Metalworking

“Trochoidal milling is one of the machining techniques [that] can be advantageous if it is applied correctly and uses the right cutting tool,” says Tom Hagan, milling product manager at Iscar Tools in Oakville, Ontario. “In many cases “Tapping

• Cutwel takes on Simtek tool range, and visits Benz

02/25/15 ,via Machinery

Another highlight from the range is Simmill, which uses solid micrograin carbide milling cutters with multiple cutting edges for groove milling, chamfer milling, thread milling and keyway milling. Simtek's new 700 page catalogue is now available from

• Thread Milling Cutters Resist Tool Breakage

06/23/14 ,via Modern Machine Shop

Sandvik Coromant introduces a range of small CoroMill Plura thread milling cutters intended to counter the threat of tool breakage and component damage associated with conventional taps. Compared to tapping, the thread mills can address a range of hole 

Recipes

Get rid of the ads (sfw)

Don't be the product, buy the product!

Schweinderl